Tuesday, July 7, 2015

New Website!

Hey all, glad to see you all reading again! I've redesigned the Akerson Studios website and wanted to let everybody know! Due to the fact my last website was designed with Adobe Flash, it was very limited and unable to be viewed on many types of mobile devices. The new page has layouts for both desktop/laptop performance and also mobile platforms not utilizing Adobe Flash. I decided to go with WordPress after a little coaxing from a friend of mine. I used the Photocrati (http://www.photocrati.com) templates. They provide a ton of different templates to allow for total customization. They also build eCommerce into the templates to allow for print sales via PayPal. I can say that this a top of the class system to run a photography website. We've also added a Facebook page to help keep everybody up to date. As of now the slot canyon photographs are live on the website with the rest of my photography galleries to be updated in the coming weeks when I return home from California. Thanks again for visiting and please view our new website!

Akerson Studios Website

Akerson Studios Facebook Page

No comments: