Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Octoberfest



Well, it has definitely been a while since I have wrote here. Due to my schedule being extremely busy, my large format photography has been lacking. I did go out to Pennsylvania to Ricketts Glenn State Park and made these photographs with my 4x5 field camera and 6x17 back. I used various lenses from a 90mm-210mm Schneider and Nikon lenses. Lately, I have been working with various people to get them the shots they want from the speedway side of my business. Along with that, I've been spending time with family and friends. I hope to get some work done in October as the leaves snap to their beautiful fall colors and I will hopefully be visiting Yosemite Valley and the Bodie Ghost Town in California in November.

For those of you that don't know, I was published in "Panorama - The Journal of Panoramic Imaging." To get a copy of this, contact Richard Ricardo at the International Association of Panoramic Photographers. The article was on scanning your film. Also, in the final quarter of the year, I will be in a number of magazines with various articles. Late Model Racer will be using one or two of my photographs along with a couple of photography magazines playing host to a few of my articles along with photography. Once everything is in print, I will let you all know what magazines are publishing my articles and when they are on the newsstand but for now I'm keeping things quiet as to the titles of the publications.

With little news on my side of the country, I will leave it at this. Enjoy your month! Eat some brats and drink some good beer. I will update as I get more work done for everyone to see! Also, if you are interested in panoramic photography, check out http://www.PanPhoto.com which is the homepage of the International Association of Panoramic Photographers.

-Brian

No comments: